HHL cares about health and wellness. Employees are encouraged to participate in the company's Healthy Self wellness program.
This program is focused on developing fun, educational and motivational ways to keep our “family” healthy. Ongoing program benefits include the following:
- Annual, no cost, biometric screening.
- Health tips and recipes are posted frequently to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Reward for successfully participating in a challenge.
Some example challenges include:
Maintain Don’t Gain
- This challenge helps us stay encouraged to enjoy fall and holiday treats responsibly. Those who maintain their weight or lose weight during the challenge are rewarded.
Summer Games / Winter Sports
- These challenges are a series of weekly activities intended to drive fitness and fun. These short challenges will get your heart rate up and may make you laugh really hard for that ab workout you have been needing.
Biggest Loser Challenge
- This challenge focuses on reduction of pounds and inches in a team event. There are three ways to win as a team. There is also a maintenance reward for past individual participants who have maintained their success from the previous year.
Heartland Health Laboratories, Inc. (HHL) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, who are eligible for employment, will be considered for advertised job opportunities without discrimination on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.